Warning:

mature content can occur, if you are of any kind, a sensitive soul, be ware that SLASH FANFICTION may offend.

I do not own ANY of the characters, I just amuse you with their hidden stories!


Dear Harry - (part 1/1)

Dear Harry.

Please forgive that I do it like this. Even though we’ve known each other for quite some time now, and have grown close, it’s hard for me to utter my words in a way that makes them any justice.

I love you.

I know I tell you every morning, every time I pass you inn the hallway, every time I meet you for a meal, and every time we run into each other in our rooms. In addition to the times I tell you before we go to sleep. But I do. I really do love you, Harry. Don’t you ever forget that!

I miss you.

Every time I leave you behind, I miss you more than words can describe. I know I’m not nearly good enough to remind you that. But I know that you know. When I kiss you goodbye in the morning, I know you can see the look in my eyes. That I care. And even the minute I turn to leave you, I already miss to be with you.

I need you.

When I fall asleep at night I smile, because I know you are there right next to me. When I wake up in the morning, i tilt my head, to make sure it wasn’t just a dream, and when I realize it’s real, I smile.

When I’m at work, teaching incompetent students, how to brew potions, I miss you. I don’t smile. Professor Snape doesn’t do that. He is strict. He is angry. He is harsh. And I long for you.

You taught me how to smile. You are the reason that I remember how it’s done. You make me feel complete. You make me feel important. I really need you.


I love you – every moment of every day.

I miss you – as soon as I can't see you.

I need you – always.


And don't you ever forget that.




Yours forever, Sev

No comments:




I do NOT own ANY of the characters used in this FANfiction.

All rights belong til J.K.Rowling - to whom we all owe our sanity.